Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My terrible Suckish boring day...

I'm hating summer right now because my gosh darn $60 fancy full auto airsoft rifle got jammed and no longer works...I spent my day like this-
1:00- wake up
1:30-4- play medal of honor on ps3
4-6-try to fix airsoft gun that hates me
6:15-10:00-look for replacement guns...no luck buying one cuz parents wanted to "wait till it gies on sale" pph...not happening...it's the most popular in the store
10:15-rant about how terrible my day was because my friends weren't around...sadface
10:20-watch tv
2:15 am-go to bed

So that's what I'm gonna do every day now...no not the above chain of events...I'm gonna post about my day every day this summer...provided I have wifi cuz I'll be camping ALOT 26 days to be exact...I'll cross those bridges when I get there...OH I'm gonna add one thing at the end of all my posts from now on- a motivational thingumabob...something to make you want to go out and do something to better yourself or society...so here's today's- "don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your best Teddy-bear friend,
•••Ewok

3 comments:

  1. Nice, but kinda stupid (me:sorry thats just what i think. nice motivational thingy though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I thought It was stupid too...oh well...

    ReplyDelete