Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Friday, June 3, 2011

"Boss" arm cannon out of boredom

So today I got bored AGAIN...so I went all "buildy" and I got an old plastic helmet a plastic mask and some duct tape and made a cyborg mask...nerdy as it seems...it looks pretty cool...plus it was all I could think of...I'll build something else later this summer...but then while I was playing "super crazy wars" on my iPod I decided that a mask wasnt enough...so I made an arm cannon with seven barrels and spraypainted it gold...they look pretty friggin awesome when Theyre both together...so it seems a bit childish...don't think lesser of me because of it...we all have a seven year old left in us...sooo yea...that was pretty much my day...how was your first friday of summer? Why don't you post on your blog or tell me in the comments...I like seeing the comment counter gust pop up from 0-1 and so on...now for the saying of the day-"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not so sure about the universe"- supposedly Albet E. But that's just supposedly...as alwase, I love you all...*hug*

•••Ewok

2 comments:

  1. I like the "human stupidity" part

    ReplyDelete
  2. Human stupidity is infinite. there needs to be an option of "i hate skillet and so does the world" on ur poll thingy... there's too many choices, and you took what people said they liked. LOL and no, that's not me. that's ashley purdy, i just posted me, so go look at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete