Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

NO!

I didn't post by the end of Sunday...now it's 12:15 am on Monday...leave it to me to be up this late (>^^)>...I've actually been up till 2 every night this past week...and wake up at 12...SHORT PPEOPLE NEED SLEEP TO! lol...no I'm just kidding...I'm slowly working my way to being nocturnal for a few days...just to see what it's like...I'm kidding my parents wouldn't let me...and what would I do all night anywase? Everyone is asleep...Exept of course gamers who have NO LIFE...so...my-19 min. Ago day was pretty Suckish...I've been waiting to go to my lake house now that the hot tub is fixed...*chuckles at inside joke*...but I basically ate cereal and rejoiced that I got my free playstation plus...don't ask that would take forever...just YouTube-PSN is down!...and you'll know what happened...and waited "like a puppy waiting for it's master to get home from work so he could go on a walk and chase cats" for my friends to text me when they could go biking...BUT that didn't work...I need exercise so I don't get fat...no...I'm not worried about that...I weigh 75 pounds...without anorexia nervosa...or whatever the second part is...soooo...that's my-27 minutes ago day...I'm going camping this weekend with scouts to an amusement park(I know NOTHING to do with scouts) actually it's a scout day where anybody wearing a BSA class A uniform gets if for like ten bucks and they get all this free stuff...no idea why...but who cares!?! FREE STUFF!!! and today I'm finding out about bass guitar lessons and getting a guitar...so...yea...

Yesterdays inspiration- America has an obesity problem, Kenya needs food. CANT WE FIND A MIDDLE GROUND? Can America live without all the extra big macs? Like Obama said-"Yes We Can"
(people of Kenya)-*screaming* YAY! 

Your Shortest Internet Friend,
•••Ewok

7 comments:

  1. Porque? oh, and Pruviete, however you spell it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Porque- what or because Pruviete- Hello in Russian
    What inside jokes? Everyone is stealing my idea of bass guitar, oh and my sibling is getting one. So WHAT!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ashley has a manly voice, and i think people think he's a girl cuz he's too hot to be a guy..:)

    ReplyDelete