Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Brain explosion

Yes...that's why I haven't posted...no...actually I haven't posted because I haven't had much to post about...other than yesterday my iPod screen broke so now Im going on my 5TH FREAKING ONE!! technology has it in for me...if technology was a cereal killer I'd be at the top of the list...comparing apple iPods hatred of me to the worlds hate of rebecca black...apple hates me more...which brings me to another thing I'd like to say which is REBECCA BLACK IS OFF YOUTUBE!!! *fireworks go off in the background while everyone who's ears have been soiled by her cheer* yes...she's finally gone! Only the parodys remain (my favorite being the brock's dub one) what happened was basically she and the recording company that made her music video were fighting over the rights to the song or something and Rebecca decided to put the music video onto YouTube with her own account...and then something happened that I havent heard about yet but all of the official videos were wiped from YouTube...and because of the world finally getting past Friday and moving onto saturday (I can name the days of the week to) my family is going to san Antonio for the national wild birds unlimited convention...it's a yearly thing where all the approved vendors and franchise owners gather for a week to look at new merchandise to put into the stores...but my brother and I have to stay in the hotel...I'll
Probably find a spot that has wifi and sit there all day telling you guys about the hotel and whatever...I'll talk to my friends (who I'll miss alot!) I have a bass lesson tonight...and I found out why my airsoft gun doesn't work...but you don't care...it's now just a show gun...and the fourth of July I quickly approaching and my dad and I are gonna go out and buy some mortars and 500 gram cakes...and well put on a little show...so if you know me and your in town You can come over and Watch...and of course therell be little stuff as well as the big shots...I finally found my old yugioh cards and made up a deck just because I was bored...so yea...that's all I have Exept the meaning of the title and te days inspiration so the meaning of the title is- I was Playinng video games in exess and by exess I mean 20 hours in two days...and when I stopped(thank you beatlechick for easing my boredom) my brain felt like it had exploded and I had a terrible headache...so yea...inspiration time!

Today's inspiration-"Imagination is more important than knowledge." by Albert Einstein

•••Ewok

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Rebecca Black is off youtube! i think i'm going to go invite some friends to a party to celebrate this. MWAHAHA hope she still has a ton of stalkers though. XD Anyway, we'll always remember her from the great parodies that people made to make fun of her. X)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA... u played Yugioh? LOLZ i play Magic occasionally. Me and my siblings all have decks so we play each other sometimes. XD the box we DID share, cost 75. I only paid 5. LOL course that was like... over 100 years ago though *looks around cautiously* "Stalkers who kill nerds must be stopped." Osum1 whispered to Ewok. "They must!" XD

    ReplyDelete