Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Warning-stupidity X-ing

Ooook...I can exPlain...no I can't...yes I can...I got grounded from my iPod so...yea...ummm...dum dee Dum...OH YEA!!!! I was gonna write notes to everyone!!! Ok...here goes!!!

Cami- I love you, your awesome, can't wait to see your bangs on tuesday!!!

Osumone- I dont know who you are and am assuming your a guy...but I want you to know that I like you as a friend and you are awesome...

Jen- LOL RAINBOWS R SEXXXY!!! IMA DERP :P U IS AWESOME I LUVS Ü

Nai-feel better buddy, Love you like a brother I never met!

Popo-I know you don't read this but I want you to know...*dramatic pause*...You DID leave the stove on that one time...and I love you like my brother...you know...when he's not being a creeper...bad example...oh well you get the point...you don't even read this...

Gertrude/Elanor-I love you the most and your awesome and You need to know that the secret to the universe is-Paul McCartney...*hug*

Ms. Cha-Ching-your awesome I love you, PLEASE???? Can I have a hug???

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

BOOM!!! didn't expect an indentation didja? Well...I only have one thing to say...well two...ok...one-I love you all
Another one!!! Two- I forgot...like I said...IMA DERP Ü

•••Ewok

22 comments:

  1. WAT IS THIS?!?!?! I went to soooooooooooooooooooo much work to indent and what?!?!?! NOTHING?!!?! it was the lawn gnome's lawn gnome's lawn gnome's lawn gnome inside my iPod that did it!!!! I'll put money on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you don't ask if I'll hug u??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewok, you can't really indent on Blogger...

    Sorry.

    My bangs look pretty good and I love you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guessed wrong. i'm a girl, don't care if that sounds immature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should post more... YAY School ends on like... uh, Tuesday!!! i'm ditching our end-of-the-year party because its gonna be dumb. Swim party, and its most likely going to be raining. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...sorry osumone...didn't know...I'm just a stupid guy

    ReplyDelete
  7. No... You aren't stupid, though i know many...

    ReplyDelete
  8. We just got marble size hail, and my 5 year old cousin went outside for about 10 minutes trying to eat all of the hail before it melted onto the porch... LOL just had to share that with you... It was very funny to watch..

    ReplyDelete
  9. What time is it where you live?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go on my blog, there's a live chat box

    ReplyDelete
  11. You aint on my blog, i'm waitin for u

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not gonna be on your blog cuz I don't feel typin in all that stuff so I can use it...I'm going to bed now so yea...gotta sleep...SCHOOLS OUT!!! WHAT NOW PEOPLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What??? School doesn't end for me till like tuesday... see ya' im gonna go listen to BVB and BFMV, Black Veil Brides and bullet for my valentine. Gnight

    ReplyDelete
  14. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...................................................................................................................................................... No seriously, i'm going to sleep now...

    ReplyDelete
  15. UR stealin MY idea of playin bass guitar...

    ReplyDelete