Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sorry All...

1-everyone...for not posting in so long. My life has been a bit crazy recently.

2-beatlechick...for being such a stupid guy all the time.

3-cami...for not understanding our math and taking up your classtime to help me.

4-my brother...for always putting him down.

5-my close friends...for having to live with me every day, I'm undeserving of you all. You guys are so nice to me.

So I'm clearly feeling bad about some stuff...especially the things for beatlechick and my close friends...it seems to be a heavy melancholy...I usually live in a light melancholy...but it's just worse all of a sudden...maybe it's because I suck at track, the nicest girl I ever met hates me and won't talk to me, and I'm stressed for the ECA because if I fail then I won't get my high School diploma and I'll be a looser(on second thought...the only thing that would change is I wouldn't get my diploma.) can someone email me or text me or whatever(just not comment) cuz I need someone to spill my guts to...that's all I have for now...so...yea...

3 comments:

  1. Oh for the love of FREAKING CRAP EWOK!!!!!!! What happened to the fun-loving, crazy, random, loving in general dude whom we all love? I can't believe you're feeling so down about yourself. You're always supporting and encouraging us, but never crediting yourself for all of the things you're great at. I MEAN, HELLO? ALTO SAX?!?!?!?!?!

    Show yourself some more respect every once in a while. It really does wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-sax is just what I do. YOU do basoon, piano, and that flute thing, beatlechick sings flawlessly, so does drama boy. Everyone is good at something...Exept me...my saxophone is nothing special...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIII!!! Everybody calls me the Osum1, preetty self explanatory, no? HAHAHA! Do you listen to Hollywood Undead, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, Avenged Sevenfold, or Michael Jackson? I follow BeatleChickStories, and the person is helping me research Michael Jackson's life. it's depressing, and NOW people feel remorse!!! :(
    Osum1 http://www.osumone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete