Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flashbacks...

So...I'm playing this game called "infamous" it's about this guy who got lightning powers from an explosion that pretty much wiped out his whole city...and two others...and he has flashbacks er rather...visions...when he touches deceased peoples heads he can control seeing how they died...and the whole game is basically a big flashback because in cutscenes he narrates in a way that it has already happened to him...ex-bullets flying by, I couldn't find a dry way out so I had to trudge through that **** black tar...again...
The black tar gives him these wierd visions of other things...IF YOU'VE READ ALL THE WAY HERE!!! first congratulations...you've read me rant on my favorite video game!!! Second your probably wondering why I'm talking about flashbacks and junk...well...IM having those weird flashbacks...just randomly...I cant controll them...there not like Coles...he's the guy in the game...mine are...ummm...all the bad things or things I regret doing...and I can't controll it...ill just randomly remember something I wish I didnt do...I wont share any...i JUST freaking had one just now...aaaauuugh!!!! It's annoying!!!! *talking to bad memories* I hate all of you!!! Get out!!!

•••NOTE---All of the above is true.

~~~Mr.Dr.Prof.Ewok

5 comments:

  1. Note---the new comment counter thing is temporary...beatle chick, don't worry...paul will be back as soon as-A) I can control them. Or B) they go away all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP. I want to reference something so bad. It's a country in a large continent called AFRICA.
    OMG I'm so sorry. I'm done. I'll leave you to your flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats nice, Cami. And thanks, Mr Dr whatever. Your name is really long :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm confused...what did cami mean there?!?

    ReplyDelete