Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blog, track, iPod, craigslist...

I'll start with my iPod... I get the new one on Sunday...
My blog has been changed for the comment thing...beatlechick, you may now hyperventilate...just dont pass out...
We won our first track meet...it's a pity when your 7 th grade beat their 8th grade...I lost my race...sadface...
Im selling a ton of legos and a table with some stuff...so if anyone has $400 to toss around...check for the add in about three to five days...Bye!

3 comments:

  1. I DO! I DO! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PAUL MCCARTNEY TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know you do...my f-backs went away...sooo i put Paul back on here.

    ReplyDelete