Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

MY list of ten things...shhhhhh!!!

Like the title said-shhhh!!! Don't tell...make others read the blog if they want to know...I'll try to keep them un-embarrassing...but I'll probably have one or two...*said like Mario* HERE WE GO!

1- I can't sleep without it being super dark.

2- Somewhere I have a soft side...dunno where but it's there...and BOY IS IT SOFT!! beatlechick knows what it's like firsthand...it's usually out when friends are down or I'm down...but more often when chatting late at night...

3- I absolutely CAN'T STAND people who hate on gays and lesbians...WHATS WRONG WITH IT HUH?

4- im a total freakin rockstar from mars...charlie sheen reference!!! WOO Two and a half men!

5- Deja-vu is a fairly often thing...mostly the things I have it from is from a sddenly remembered dream...I think my brain tells the future, months in advance

6- I sometimes wonder how I have friends that actually care about me...at least I think they do...

7- I haven't had ONE good flashback since they became regular...and it's starting to hurt

8- I cant think of any more that I can put on the internet because of their personalness...

9- I feel really bad for girls In middle and high school cuz MAN are they mean to each other!!! I wish they'd just punch each other and be done with it.

10- I believe life is really an uncureable disease that follows you everywhere, killing you slowly...the most painful parts of "aging" include but are not limited to-sickness, middle school, high school, Recession, war, other people dying, depression, GREAT depression, spiraling depression, any other form of depression, fear, broken bones, giving birth (women only), etc. There is infact one and only one cure of aging that cure being death. Death is a usually painful Thing, however it ends all other pain by ending life of the person being cured. Religious people believe that depending on your "karma" if you will... Be it good- you will go to heaven, be reincarnated, etc. Be it bad-you go to hell, endure eternal suffering, bla bla bla...
If heaven and hell existed-it wouldn't matter on your karma, you would Eventually be rebirthed or go to heaven
The REALITY-when you die, YOU DIE, some lucky people live on as ghosts causing mischief on the surface of the world. Otherwise-it's all black, time no longer exists, thoughts no longer exist, NOTHING exists, not even you...that's what I think death is like. But it's not possible to know...

Well...I gave you a list...and I REALLY hope you don't talk about the things that could be marked "embarrassing" and I ask you to leave your thoughts on any/ all of the things on the list so I know I'm appreciated...goodbye.

4 comments:

  1. What about #6? anyone have thoughts on that one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh, I can relate to a lot of those (namely 2, 3,5, 6, 7, 9, and 10) but no yak-related punishment for you! If I could bake without blowing up a stove, I would give you a cookie. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 facts about u 1.You're reading my comment 2.You're realizing that's a stupid fact 4. You didn't notice I skipped three 5.You're checking now 6.You're smiling 7.You're still reading my comment 9.You didn't realize I skipped eight 10.You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again. 11.You are enjoying this 12.You didn't realize there's only supposed to be ten facts. ;)
    Osum1

    ReplyDelete