Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DragonWHO?

Who needs d-force...they suck...i found MUCH better music...Please---look up the following songs on YouTube-
1) the good life by three days grace
2) whole worlds crazy by art of dying
3) sorry by art of dying
4) hero by skillet
5) life starts now by three days grace

Those are my top five favorite ROCK songs...the Beatles are in a different category...but #1-3 on this list are my TOP of the TOP favs...Sooo...yea...OH extra credit! If you look up all 5 songs plus this one coming up...I'll give you a cookie...so here's the extra song

6) country song by seether...
So there's the extra credit...I have a track meet today, and I got a new bike, and my iPod is fixed...as I said...fourth one in two years...Sooo...I gotta shower so I'm all good smelling so BYE!

5 comments:

  1. I wonder why everyone loves Hero by Skillet all of a sudden... Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I looked all of them up. Where's my cookie? Nice, Three Days Grace. Though i prefer heavier music like Bullet For My Valentine and Eluveitie. It's deeper to me. Eluveitie is a folk/metal band. Yeah, it sounds odd, but they are surprisingly good. Why does everybody like Skillet all of a sudden?????! =/ *argh!* it's driving me crazy!
    Osum1 http://osumone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. who even listens to dragonforce anymore? look up Bullet for my valentine and BLACK VEIL BRIDES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put a another poll on my blog. check it out sometime. XP
    http://osumone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete