Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spread your wings and FLY GOSH DARNIT!!!

Yea...I can't post much any more...why??? One word...short and sweet...TRACK...I'm on the team and I practice from 4-6 every day...I dont get home till about 6:45 and then I eat dinner and do homework that I don't do in math class...all in all...I don't go to bed till about 10...sooooo...on weekdays I'll post if your all lucky...or you ask very nicely...but yea...like the title Says...I've spread my tiny twiglike wings and I've started to fly...I am In no way abandoning this blog...tell your friends about me, tell THE WHOLE FREAKING WORLD!!! Obama should give a speech on how awesome I am...ok...too far...maybe someone smaller...like the prime minister of japan...who I give my best hopes to because if that plant blows up California is gonna be a wasteland...and I kinda like that state!!! So...I leave you with a puzzling question-if yellowstone national park's supervolcano erupted...what would you do? Go to London? Live underground? Just accept your impending doom And give up on life? I know what I would do...but I'll only tell if three of you answer that question...LOVE Y'ALL...BYE!!!

•••Ewok

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to London. Why? DUH! Paul's there. You should come too, Ewok. Meet Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should come with...if it does erupt...I'll go to London with you

    ReplyDelete