Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Somethings wrong

I feel like the universe is out of whack...It started to feel like that after I finished talking to a friend...I was saying things...but I didn't mean them...now I feel like I big heaping pile of *we are sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties...*I guess I'll right my wrongs at school tommorow...or at least try...if she doesn't hate me...wish me luck...fixing the universe isn't easy...bye...Hey...the perfume is back!!! This is really really weird...and now I feel so much like a pile of *technical difficulties again...we apologize* that I'm queasy...I might go throw up...I hope not...I WANT to go to school tommorrow...hehe...I love how I spell "tommorrow" two ways in the same post...ok...I'm gonna go to bed now...and hopefully I can dodge this icky feeling...*yawn* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment: