Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ribco...nope not gonna end soon...

Ok so by demand by friends...and other things...I will write some more of ribco...but cuz of this thing that I'm doing that...I can't believe I'm saying this but...that's classified...so...Im gonna wing it even more than usual...hehe...here goes...

Days went by and ribco still didn't talk to his ex...weeks...months...then in December...he cracked...he couldn't take it...he was in the halls of plotline high school and he screamed at the top of his lungs...NOOO!!! VOICES GO AWAY!!!! THE VOICES ARE EVIL!!!!!I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!! he then bolted to the nearest student and screamed that in her face...the poor girl was so scared she called home and transferred out...then ribco went to the guidance office and broke a window talking about "LITTLE EVIL VOICES IN MY HEAD" then...after school he went for a mental check up...he punched two receptionists, his doctor, a surgeon, a politition and the candy bowl...broke the elevator,and near broke his cop car...with a couch...were does he get this stuff...I...don't...know... That's all for now...got that classified thing to discuss with classified people in a classified place in a classified way...hehe...good luck figuring it out.......good luck I say....

1 comment: