Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Me and my amazing randomness...

Yes...I have nothing to blog about...again...so...yet another day winging it...yup...here we go again...so im kinda tired with it being 9:55at night...but Watever...I will post on!!! Listen to me...I sound so determined...and energetic...geez...I'm NOT energetic...I'm tired most of the time and I wish I could sleep 2nd-4th period...my long stretch of boredom...only to be saved by lunch in 3rd...but math has gotten interesting with that classified thing...ok...I'M COMPLETELY OUT OF IDEAS!!! I'm afraid to talk about my interests because I don't want to creep my like 4 readers out with crazy boyishness...so...yea...doodoodoo...Amy ideas fer ribco??? Comment...I'm out...nada...zip...zilch...zero...null...not a single blogworthy idea...so now I have to resort to...da da daaaa!!! Philosophy!!!! (not really) well kinda...if I were to say that you were born three minutes ago...what would you say...oh look a t me...stealing words out of itsuki koizumi's mouth...well he is me...not actually ME but my friend Urface Recreated this club (she just gathered 4 out of 5 members) and it's from this anime/book/manga and I've been deemed itsuki koizumi...and Urface is HARUHI SUZUMIYA...it's not really in caps...it's just my stupid iPod...but anywase...beatlechick24 is little adorable time traveling Mikuru Asahina (look her up...you'll see why I like her) and another guy is normal guy...Kyon...I'm an esper...HARUHI is a god in a sick way...and well...Mikuru is a trainee time traveler...the fifth member...is an alien of sorts...we have yet to find a person
like her so...yea...well this is the most I've ever written and i think that I've told you enough...so...I guess I'll leave you at this...Mikuru Asahina is awesome...but beatlechick is still my favorite cuz...cuz...cuz...oh it's the internet...i can't tell you why she's my favorite...but she is...aha!!! She's a real person...yes!!! Beat that internet safety guy!!!! Oh hey...forgot to ad that I don't mean that stuff about beatlechick24...I needed something to talk about...hopefully that will solve any confusion...

4 comments:

  1. Seriously????? REALLY? THAT'S what you text me at 10:16 pm to say??????? Check your blog to read about MIKURU?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!? Oh hang on, I didn't read the entire thing... I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am gonna have to TALK to YOU about what you put on your blog!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!! Jk I don't mean that thing about beatlechick24...I needed to talk about something

    ReplyDelete