Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The one thing I do other than this

Yea I know... It's hard to believe...I have a life...and that life consists of eating very little, sleeping ALOT, playing vieo games (like most guys) camping,snowboarding,and various other things stupid guys do...but the one thing I do the most...is play alto saxophone...yes...a zombie believer playes the alto sax...its amazing...and I have this thing over at the high school called solo and ensemble...I'm a second year sax playing in group 3 the highest is group 1...so I'm up there...my solo is a total of 3 pages(convieniently it goes with my group) and it's EPIC...I memorized it today which was a daunting task but...I did it...I'm so proud of myself...do you know what I just realized??? I use the "..." alot!!! I bet I use it more than any other letter in my blog...there I go again...and again...and there it is again!!! Wow!!! I'm Sooo crazy!!!! But anywase...there it is again...I have to play my solo for a judge and anyone else who wants to hear my solo...the pressure is on...I really need to stop doing that "..." thing,,,NO---NO~~~maybe===no•••YES!!!! I will now use "•••" instead of"..." so•••with that said•••oh wait!!!! if you want to hear me play (sorry you have to know my real name) my solo and dont mind getting up at 8 this Saturday•••go to the high school across the street from
The middle school and meet me in room 126 at 10:55 am•••dress sharp!!! Bye

4 comments:

  1. Forgot to add that I'm amazingly awesome and I created ribco during that horrible test we call "iStep"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Ribco was created during isteps?

    ReplyDelete