Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

My most costly day in months...

Yes...my day...costed...ALOT!!! I went to borders and got $90 of manga...then I went to look at new alto saxophones and paid $20 bucks there...then I went to woodwind and brasswind and tried out soprano saxophones...which by the way are the most funnest saxes I've ever played...ive played four types now...alto, tenor, bari and soprano!!! Curved soprano is my fav. Cuz it's eisier...BUT I didn't pay for anything there...just played around...and now...da da daaaa...I went to the apple store to get my iPod fixed...and I got a new iPod too...I spent like $300 today and I hope not to do that again...my dad was kinda angry with getting the new iPod 4...cuz he coulda got me the iPod 3 for a hundred...BUT! Some people are just afraid if change...and high priced items...like the iPod touch 4th gen. Wooooo I love it!!!! *mwa* I love all of you!!! 

4 comments: