Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The day of scouting

Ok...so...today...I had to go to an eagle service project...for the older me...our names are the same...haha...so we had to lift chunks of limestone that weighed 20 pounds more than me...then cut them...and were laying them down tommorow...it's for a memorial at the high school...THEN at 2...I went to an eagle court of honor...big important ceremony...with cake...the new eagle scout is Dilan Wolter...Dilan if you are reading this...CONGRATULATIONS...I'm nobody like NASA or the former vice president but still...congratulations Dilan...you will be missed...and the cake was fantastic...lol...alright...that's enough slaughter of innocent words for today...I will go eat some girl scout cookies...bye!!!

2 comments:

  1. I probably sound like an idiot, but what is an eagle? (Not the bird, but the one you referenced in the blog post.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagle.my friend is the highest rank you are capable of attaining in the boy scouts of america...it requires many hard hours and over time months of hard work for just the one rank...it also looks REALLY good on your résumé...being an eagle scout is a great honor and responsibility...thats all I'll tell you...if you google "what is an eagle scout" then you should be able to find out more than what I've said here...and while your googling stuff...google "Troop 562 granger IN" and look for the troop website...I'm on there somewhere...I think...wow...my comment is like a post...lol

    ReplyDelete