Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sledding,snow,and random kids hitting you on sleds and making you do a flip

Okay so today I was sledding and it was like a community hill so I'm walking up the hill and a 6 year old hits me at like 20 miles per hour!!! I mean what the heck!!! Then later I go off a ramp and I went a good 10 ft....Then I landed...I fell off the sled and slid on my back into a snow drift (if you didn't know, those are very cold if they are POWDER snow and it gets all in your coat...it's bad stuff,snow.) and on the last run of the day I was going off a ramp again (this will end badly, it allwase does) and a kid with one of those hard plastic sleds is in the way so he uses the sled to "protect" him...I hit him...he fell over...but get this...cause of the impact, I did a front flip,landed it and continued to ride!!! It was the most epic thing I did today!!! Exept for beating auburn with the buckeyes on madden...I had only played once before and this guy was a veteran at the game...I still beat him 7-0!!! That proves that Ohio state buckeyes are beastly and everyone else is bad!!! Wooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez.... Dude. I prefer the zombies!!! Totally epic though, almost as epic as "Whip My Hair"!

    ReplyDelete