Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Friday, January 21, 2011

My first japanese book!!!!

Ok so it's 1:30 and I just finished reading this book...I COULDNT PUT IT DOWN!!!! for three reasons...1: it was in general a fantabulistic book...2: there were times in it that were kinda adultish and barley anyone knows this about me but I like those adultish times with two...no stop...Ur gonna creep people out...meh if u know me...and u want to know those parts...TOO FREAKING BAD FOR YOU!!!! READ IT YOURSELF!!! 3: it's about some creepy girl and random people with special powers and time travel and unlimited knowledge and...NO!!!! IM RUINING THE AWESOMENESS OF THE BOOK!!!! Title: I FORGET... Author: IDK.... why I don't look it up...it's 1:40 am!!! I'm on 6 hrs of sleep and a cup of coffee!!! Ask me later...till then...good night you silly Englishman knights (pronounced: ka-nig-its.) . {>^_^}><{^_^<}
~

3 comments:

  1. STUPID!!!!!
    Title: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Author: Nagaru Tanigawa
    People need to read this series.
    Now.

    ReplyDelete