Flippin awesome!

Flippin awesome!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Aaaaaaahhh...life is

Good...you cared enough to wonder what life was...admit it...you expected me to say something completely random like camel of sammich...but no. I said something good...I noticed I hadn't posted in a while so I decided to tell you all that I love you all...Exept osumone...whoever you are...imma be blunt about it...you scare me...and I can't love someone Im afraid of...but everyone else I love like a brother/sister/well you know...I'm a teen to!/anything not mentioned before. So I don't know what else to say Exept that Im technically an 8th grader now and I'm really excited cuz 8th graders get to go to Washington dc for the field trip...FOR A WEEK! and I'm excited to go across the street to the high school in 9th grade...aaaaaand...I have something for everyone to talk about in the comments...my brothers friend..."Bill" we shall call him said to me that it's abnormal and unhealthy to listen to music on a regular everyday basis...so I googled it and found that listening to a song you like increases the blood flow in your body and makes your heart work less...so it actually is healthy. Then he went so far as to say that music is a waste of money, time, and memory on your iPod...and you know what I have to say? Absolutely nothing. Because your the one who is depriving yourself and your body of proper exercise and good music. You fatty...get of the couch and finally learn to ride a bike, your 13...

5 comments:

  1. Yea it's rude to call him a fatty but it's true...hes like three of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. Ur older than me and afraid? LOL im going into 7th. My school does the 8th grade DC trip thingy too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW ewok. ur blog looks awesom!!!!! poor little stick figure with an X. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. U never said why u can't sleep.

    ReplyDelete